Friday, April 13, 2012

Bombs away!

So, it seemed it was time to start keeping a sketch blog. My goal for this year has been to make a real effort to get back to my first love---comics. For a while I thought the "dream" was to work full time in a studio here in Los Angeles, to have a "day job" doing art. And that was fun, but I always felt like something was missing, and that something was comics, and I was never going to be able to do comics again as long as I was working full time doing something else.

So now we're trying something different. And part of that is being a "real" artist and keeping a good sketchbook and drawing all the damn time.

Soon to come...a bunch of doodles from my travel sketchbooks from when I went to Brazil. (Oh, this is probably a good time to mention, I was in Brazil for a month. I really liked it there. And I'm inevitably going to talk about Brazil on this blog. Like, a LOT.) But since I haven't scanned those yet, and since it's rainy and gloomy here in LA tonight, here's your drawing for tonight instead.



Beijos!

No comments:

Post a Comment